Safety is priority ONE
At NuMedRx, our number one priority is the safety of our employees, our customers, our patients, and our community. NuMedRx is regulated by the following regulatory agencies:
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Department of Homeland Security
- Food and Drug Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Department of Transportation
- Mississippi Board of Pharmacy
- Mississippi Department of Health, Division of Radiological Health
NuMedRx is compliant with all state and federal regulations, including USP795, USP797, and USP825 safety and sterility regulations.
At NuMedRx, our most valuable resource is our people. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing our employees with the safest possible work environment, we have invested in the best personal protective equipment in the industry. In addition, our employees are trained in and compliant with CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
Each kit compounded by NuMedRx undergoes quality control chromatography testing prior to doses leaving the pharmacy. This testing ensures that the patient receives a radiopharmaceutical which binds to the target organ for the best image possible.